Saturday, November 1, 2014

October 31, 2014


Test Below:
7 Rounds for time
10 Deadlift @ 185/125
15 Wallball @ 14 to 9’

Rest 20min
A. Hollow Body Rock; Skill work 10min
B. Wall facing HS hold; Skill work 10min
C. Reverse Hyper 8-10 reps Rest as needed X3 sets; Mobility based

On my test I messed up. I wasn't sure what weight to do and I started with 185 lbs. I made it to the 4th round and during it on the 5th rep my back was roasted and I couldn't pick the bar up anymore. So I took weight off the bar and went down to 125 for the remaining workout. I finished in 13:49


A-B Then I went and did my skill work on hollow body holds and hs facing the wall.
On my hollow body holds I was able to hold it for 30 sec continuously and 1 minute on hs holds

C) on the reverse hyper I did 3 sets on 8 with 10 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment